What you will do:
Provide leadership and technical expertise in the mechanical, reliability, and electrical maintenance departments, as well as engineering, projects, and plant services.
Experience and abilities you will need:
- Provide leadership and technical expertise on maintenance-related matters.
- Align maintenance plans to achieve key performance indicators and/or market demand.
- Plan major maintenance projects and develop capital investment recommendations for the plant.
- Provide leadership, coaching, training, and development to all employees in the maintenance department.
- Responsible for analyzing, oversight, and providing effective management practices to the plants related to the maintenance budget.
- Analyze the overall performance of the Plants’ maintenance departments through maintenance key indicators and communicate results with appropriate team members to drive continuous improvement. Ensure optimization and execution of all maintenance resources and best practices.
- Analyze and provide Optimized recommendations to improve overall equipment effectiveness at the lowest sustainable cost of maintenance to all group plants.
Must have a bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering.
Minimum 7-10 years of equivalent experience in mechanical maintenance, in a cement plant.
- Must have a minimum of 10 years of management experience in the cement industry to be considered.
- SAP experience strongly desired.
- Microsoft excel minimum intermediate level mandatory.
- If he/she is an electrical engineer MUST demonstrate minimum 10 years of experience as Maintenance Manager in the Cement Industry and demonstrate the capability to perform mechanical calculations e.g., belt conveyors calculations, gearbox calculations, etc.
- If he/she has maintenance experience in heavy industry as mining, MUST demonstrate experience as Maintenance Manager in heavy grinding and crushing equipment, NOT mobile equipment.
Cement Recruiter operated by Harpe & Associates, Inc., is a high performing Recruiter with over thirty years recruiting experience for the heavy industrial manufacturing sectors of cement, lime, aggregates, minerals, metals and commercial construction. How can I help you today?
Connect on LinkedIn: http://linkd.in/1t50dmM Want to Register for other positions:https://harpe.catsone.com/careers/