Process Engineer for Batesville AR lime plant
BS Chemical Engineering
2 years professional experience or
Demonstrated Analytical Skills, problem solving skills, organizational skills
Proficient in English written and verbal communications
Knowledge of thermodynamics, heat transfer, airflow and related principles
- Analyzes the production process – raw materials to finish product.
- Implements changes as needed for optimal operating conditions in terms of fuel efficiency, electrical efficiency, and production rate.
- Works closely with shift process teams to ensure lines are consistently operated at peak efficiency.
- Performs performance testing and measurements on production equipment. Maintains equipment performance records including wear part life history.
- Provide technical support to the Production Department in achieving its objectives of maximizing plant production of quality-controlled lime in the most efficient and cost-effective manner.
- Optimization of process areas by testing, data gathering, sampling, and the application of in-house expertise to provide progressive solutions to enable continual improvement in all aspects of the production process.
Cement Recruiter operated by Harpe & Associates, Inc., is a high performing Recruiter with over thirty years recruiting experience for the heavy industrial manufacturing sectors of cement, lime, aggregates, minerals, metals and commercial construction. How can I help you today?
Connect on LinkedIn: http://linkd.in/1t50dmM Want to Register for other positions:https://harpe.catsone.com/careers/