Join this exciting R&D facility and work to revolutionize cement by preventing carbon emissions !! All while working and living in the beautiful NC area.
Bachelor’s degree in Chemical engineering (Min)
Skills: Minimum 10 years of relative experience in cement industry
Employment: Full time
Purpose of the position:
The Cement Chemist provides technical expertise to assist in developing and conducting the technical evaluation of Bio cement that the company develops. To perform laboratory analyses and procedures to establish the acceptability of Bio cement for use in concrete. He/she collaborates on developing laboratory work related to the development of this Bio cement. The objective of this role is to contribute to the identification and development admixtures that are compatible with Bio cement.
10+ years of experience in research activities concerning cement formulation
- Knowledge in cement admixture formulation
- Knowledge in organic (notable polymer) and analytical chemistry
- Experience in raw materials used in cement formulation
- Knowledge of cement chemistry, cement hydration and cement-admixture interactions
- Hands-on industrial experience in cement chemistry or admixture formulation for concrete.
- Experience in research and development activities such as analyzing and writing technical paper
- Knowledge of trends in concrete products such as Portland-limestone cement and recycled materials.
- Understanding of cement production, testing, and standards
- Proven abilities in experimental design and testing, in accordance with standards
- Experience in critical analysis of test results
Familiar with all related ASTM and European standards for testing of Bio cement
- An interest in working in a fast-paced research environment
- Excellent writing, presentation, time management and communication skills
- Creative mind, eager to turn new process concepts into practice and to demonstrate their technical feasibility
- Motivated, energetic team player that enjoys an entrepreneurial, collaborative work environment
Cement Recruiter operated by Harpe & Associates, Inc., is a high performing Recruiter with over thirty years recruiting experience for the heavy industrial manufacturing sectors of cement, lime, aggregates, minerals, metals and commercial construction. How can I help you today?
Connect on LinkedIn: http://linkd.in/1t50dmM Want to Register for other positions:https://harpe.catsone.com/careers/