Major US cement manufacturer, is looking for a Corporate Maintenance Engineer to join our Corporate team. We would consider candidates in areas such as: Lehigh Valley, PA; St. Louis, MO or Chattanooga, TN.
Salary Range - 82K – 95K base
This position will be responsible for collaborating and participating in operations and maintenance jobs, developing and executing preventive, predictive and corrective maintenance activity programs, and providing technical support to the Maintenance and Operations Department in continuous improvement activities.
We believe our employees are our greatest asset and we continue to strive to provide a culture that supports career growth through strong leadership and development planning that is both financially and professionally rewarding for all our employees.
- Corrective maintenance projects. The incumbent must organize timelines to work on projects, which have the highest priority to the Corporate Maintenance Department.
- Additional responsibilities include: Problem solving and root cause analysis, component design, preparation of contract documents and scopes of work, coordinating, scheduling work required, supervision of contractors, ordering materials and assist with Corporate training.
- Establish and maintain communication with suppliers, contractors, and engineering firms outside the company and particularly with other technical people within the plant and company.
- Development and implementation of the vibration analysis predictive maintenance program. The incumbent is responsible for developing through research, training, application, and maintenance department team work, a program with sufficient level of expertise to be able to predict equipment failure. Must ensure the program is expanded to include alignment and equipment balancing.
- Incumbent will attend coordination meetings. It is the responsibility of the incumbent to review and assist all corrective work orders, maintenance inspector reports, and incidents.
- Ensure the application of the Company’s plant rules of conduct, health, and safety, to the people he/she is overseeing and apply recommended disciplinary action for violation of the same.
- Prepare maintenance and construction contracts.
- Plan, design, coordinate and schedule specific corrective maintenance projects.
- Maintain records of costs on all project work.
- Train and support plant personnel in the predictive maintenance program.
Requires travel 50% - 60% of the time to work with other facilities.
BS Degree in Mechanical Engineering
3+ years in an Industrial Environment, Preferable cement process knowledge
Proficiencies in Predictive and Preventative Maintenance
Candidate should have a strong maintenance background with an emphasis on improving reliability
Strong computer skills with a background in CAD would be preferable
Ability to communicate in an effective manner with upper and corporate management
Team player who will achieve the goals of the organization through both internal and external personnel
Cement Recruiter operated by Harpe & Associates, Inc., is a high performing Recruiter with over thirty years recruiting experience for the heavy industrial manufacturing sectors of cement, lime, aggregates, minerals, metals and commercial construction. How can I help you today?
Connect on LinkedIn: http://linkd.in/1t50dmM Want to Register for other positions:https://harpe.catsone.com/careers/