Production Manager - Portland Cement Processing Plant - is Responsible for the supervision and coordination of all activities within the Plant to ensure a safe, efficient and continuous operation of the manufacturing process.
BS Degree, Engineering
MSHA Safety regulation experience
Cement Plant manufacturing experience
Process Engineering background
- Read, analyze and interpret technical procedures, computer programs and governmental regulations
- Write reports, business correspondence, procedure manuals
- Present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers and general public
- Work with mathematical concepts such as probability, statistical inference, fundamentals of plane and solid geometry and trigonometry
- Apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, proportions to practical situations, advanced mathematical concepts such as exponents, logarithms, quadratic equations and permutations.
- Apply mathematical operations for frequency distribution, determination of test reliability and validity, analysis of variance, correlation techniques, sampling theory, factor analysis
- Define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions
- Interpret extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
Cement Recruiter operated by Harpe & Associates, Inc., is a high performing Recruiter with over thirty years recruiting experience for the heavy industrial manufacturing sectors of cement, lime, aggregates, minerals, metals and commercial construction. How can I help you today?
Connect on LinkedIn: http://linkd.in/1t50dmM Want to Register for other positions:https://harpe.catsone.com/careers/