General purpose of the job
To investigate chronic problems, research history, communicate solutions, design and implement solutions within a scheduled period with limited interruption to plant’s production requirements. Develop and implement strategic improvements for technical and maintenance organizational systems.
Establish jobs or tasks necessary to comply with the plant’s objectives or programs, and defines them complete with specific instructions, technical specifications, methods, and procedures as applicable.
- Plan, schedule and assign those jobs or tasks ensuring in the process the availability of tools, parts, supplies and equipment.
- Follow-up on the effectiveness of the work or operations performed and takes or initiate Improvement measures where necessary.
- The incumbent must have a thorough knowledge of SAP, predictive, and preventive maintenance programs as applicable to his areas.
- Provide on-the-job guidance and formal training as required.
- Maintain working and support documentation
- Maintain working and history files on improvement projects in SAP.
- Carry out and/or oversee the development and implementation of modifications that are the result of Improvement maintenance actions.
- Remain up-to-date on new technologies and techniques.
- Develop scope of work, Engineer and detail the work requirements for Improvement work orders.
- Develop cost projections for Improvement works.
- Design and implement projects through construction phase to completion.
- Develop new equipment files as related to new installations.
- Develop Equipment Parts Catalog for each new piece of equipment.
- Maintain an equipment specification database to serve as a tool in the continual improvement of Inspection and Planning functions.
- Maintain a technical filing system to serve as a tool in support the continual improvement of Inspection and Planning functions.
- Participate in the development of the annual Maintenance Department budget suggesting improvements to enhance reliability, equipment availability and reduce maintenance and/or operating costs.
- Develop and maintain an Improvement Project Backlog within SAP.
- Follow the protocol for implementation of new projects through operability and maintainability review process.
- Lead the investigation of chronic problems, research, design and implementation of improvement solutions.
- Research new means to improve equipment reliability, improve expected life span of equipment and reduce maintenance cost.
- Utilization of SAP in accordance with Argos Best Practices.
- Follow all safe work practices and act as a safety leader within the plant.
Bachelor’s Degree Mechanical Engineering
Cement Plant Processing Experience
Cement Recruiter operated by Harpe & Associates, Inc., are high performing Recruiters with over ninety years experience in all facets of talent acquisition, recruiting and succession planning for heavy industrial manufacturing sectors of cement, lime, aggregates, minerals, metals, large project construction, pulp/paper, automation, control systems engineering, and equipment fabrication. How can we help you today?
Connect on LinkedIn: http://linkd.in/1t50dmM Want to Register for other positions:https://harpe.catsone.com/careers/