Hourly Maintenance Welder 2nd shift 3 pm-1:00 am
This position involves repairing and maintaining stationary machinery and mechanical equipment such as conveyor systems, shakers, pumps, gearboxes, etc. It also requires maintenance on dragline and dragline components. May be asked to operate dragline, fixed plant equipment, and other mobile equipment as necessary.
This is a night shift position typically between 3:00 PM-1:00 AM
- Strong communication, interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Familiar with stone sizes and usage.
- High ethical standards.
- Proactive in SAFETY and works well in a team environment.
- Maintain regular and predictable attendance without tardiness.
- Assisting with plant repairs during maintenance.
- Good oral, written and communication skills
- Accurately and promptly diagnose specific problems on plant equipment by trouble shooting.
- Performs other functions as assigned by management.
- Have a strong mechanical background.
- Knowledge of Quarry operations including different types of products and plant process.
- Have a strong teamwork attitude.
- Must be willing to work days, nights, weekends and rotating schedules.
- Strong computer knowledge/skills.
- Able to lift 75 pounds.
Cement Recruiter operated by Harpe & Associates, Inc., are high performing Recruiters with over ninety years experience in all facets of talent acquisition, recruiting and succession planning for heavy industrial manufacturing sectors of cement, lime, aggregates, minerals, metals, large project construction, pulp/paper, automation, control systems engineering, and equipment fabrication. How can we help you today?
Connect on LinkedIn: http://linkd.in/1t50dmM Want to Register for other positions:https://harpe.catsone.com/careers/