Manage the installation of electrical projects for new construction, upgrades, and retrofits for new and existing aggregate processing plants and distribution yards.
Minimum Education And Experience
- Responsibilities include design, cost estimating, contracts, scheduling, contractor selection, procurement, and installation
- Manage, plan, design (including schematics), and coordinate electrical power distribution in an industrial environment
- Manage projects with a focus on maintaining schedule and budget
Knowledge, Skills And Abilities
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering/Electrical Technology or related with substantial industrial power design experience
- 5+ years of industrial electrical design and/or 5 years of project management in electrical construction and or operations
- 5+ years of commercial/heavy industrial power distribution experience
- Experience with design and installation of three phase 480V power distribution, MCC's, VFD's, soft starters, motor controls, electric motors and PLC's/automated systems (GE, Allen-Bradley, Wonderware)
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Strong organizational, time management, problem solving, and troubleshooting skills
- Proficient in AutoCAD, Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel
- Ability to travel 50% - 75% to meet Requirements
Cement Recruiter operated by Harpe & Associates, Inc., are high performing Recruiters with over ninety years domestic and international experience in all facets of talent acquisition, recruiting and succession planning for heavy industrial manufacturing sectors of cement, lime, aggregates, minerals, metals, large project construction, pulp/paper, food, animal feed, automation, control systems enigneering, and equipment fabrication. How can we help you today?
Connect on LinkedIn: http://linkd.in/1t50dmM Want to Register for other positions:https://harpe.catsone.com/careers/