Major Building Materials Organization
Corporate Headquarters location - Raleigh, NC
Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering required, with an emphasis on controls or power
- Experience/familiarity with ladder logic, AutoCAD, basic networking, windows operating systems, 3 phase motor control equipment, and 120V controls is a plus.
- Assist with installation of controls, checkout, and commissioning of automation Installations at various company locations.
- Must be very innovative and knowledgeable in applying electrical/control improvements to plant processes.
- Ability to work extended hours as required.
- Excellent communication and leadership skills, including ability to understand and provide assistance over the phone for electrical issues. Strong organizational, time management, problem solving, and troubleshooting skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, Visual Studio. Ability to document technical procedures and processes is a must.
- Must be motivated, a team player, and be able to keep up with the latest technology.
- Willing to travel 25 - 50%, including Internationally
- Troubleshoot and support existing automated systems that include programmable logic controllers (PLCs), human machine interface (HMI), and Operator Interface Terminals (OIT).
- Design and program the controls for new projects.
- Use AutoCAD to design PLC Panels, network layouts, and other needed drawings.
- Use Proficy Machine Edition software to program and troubleshoot Emerson/GE PLCs.
- Use Studio 5000 along with other Rockwell software programs to troubleshoot Rockwell PLCs.
- Use TIA Portal to be able to troubleshoot Siemens PLCs and Simocode Starters.
- Use Aveva System Platform and Classic InTouch HMI software to program and troubleshoot automated plants.
- After sufficient experience is gained, candidate will participate in the On-Call rotation with the rest of the Automation Group.
Cement Recruiter operated by Harpe & Associates, Inc., are high performing Recruiters with over ninety years experience in all facets of talent acquisition, recruiting and succession planning for heavy industrial manufacturing sectors of cement, lime, aggregates, minerals, metals, large project construction, pulp/paper, automation, control systems engineering, and equipment fabrication. How can we help you today?
Connect on LinkedIn: http://linkd.in/1t50dmM Want to Register for other positions:https://harpe.catsone.com/careers/