General purpose of the job
The primary objective is to monitor equipment condition on a regular basis and analyze trends in order to determine the interventions necessary to maximize equipment reliability, performance, life expectancy and cost efficiency while taking into account production constraints.
- Comply with and stay up to date on all company and regulatory rules and policies
- Actively participate in company programs and initiatives
- Lead by example to promote company and regulatory rules, policies and programs with internal and external employees
- Ensure that safety, structural integrity and environmental policies and regulations are supported appropriately in design and implementation for any elements of the plant preventive and predictive maintenance (PPM) program
- Develop and maintain equipment inspection and condition management strategies
- Build and manage a comprehensive PPM program in SAP.
- Complete inspections per defined schedule
- Evaluate and improve the content and frequency of inspection plans, data collection sheets and decision criteria using OEM recommendation and performance history.
- Ensure systematic review, application and optimization of lubrication program in SAP.
- Apply predictive and preventive tools (non-destructive tests, vibration data collectors, infrared, thermography, ultra-sonic gauge, dye penetrants, etc.)
- Collect information and maintain detailed equipment condition files
- Perform follow-up quality assurance inspections to verify tolerances for critical issues and repairs to assure compliance to acceptance standards and established guidelines.
- Record and analyze data and initiate appropriate SAP work orders as needed.
- Make repair or replace recommendations based on equipment condition, risk and cost
- Review and validate all new notifications to ensure adequate information is available for the planner to develop an accurate scope of work
- Review equipment performance history with a focus on failure elimination
- Utilize key performance indicators (KPIs) to monitor and improve PPM program compliance and effectiveness
- Provide work prioritization input to weekly schedule based on equipment condition
- Participate to RCFAs and Reliability Committee as equipment SMEs
- Provide major maintenance plans and budget recommendations based on inspection results, trending and analysis.
- Formally present inspection results to Methods Coordinator and others as needed
- Provide feedback to requestors to improve validity and accuracy of notifications
- Develop and complete a meaningful Individual Development Plan to continuously improve functional performance and capability for self and any direct reports
- Complete company required training as assigned
- Supervise contractors and other resources when required
- Coach and train other employees as required in the proper implementation of relevant elements of the plant PPM program including SAP notification criteria and field activities
- Inspection program compliance and effectiveness is consistently demonstrated
- Up to date knowledge of equipment condition is maintained
- Outcome of inspections are appropriately communicated to drive short and long term planning
- Value added information is provided to the planner to promote efficient and effective planning
Undergraduate or Associates Degree - Certifications
Mechanical, Electrical Engineering or equivalent
Cement Recruiter operated by Harpe & Associates, Inc., are high performing Recruiters with over ninety years experience in all facets of talent acquisition, recruiting and succession planning for heavy industrial manufacturing sectors of cement, lime, aggregates, minerals, metals, large project construction, pulp/paper, automation, control systems engineering, and equipment fabrication. How can we help you today?
Connect on LinkedIn: http://linkd.in/1t50dmM Want to Register for other positions:https://harpe.catsone.com/careers/