Work closely with the Maintenance Manager and the Maintenance Department in developing and maintaining preventative and predictive maintenance plans for equipment that is required from their start-up and throughout their life cycle.
Analyzes mechanical failures and problems, recommends change, and follows up on the implementation of agreed-upon changes and improvements.
BS Degree in Engineering, preferably in Mechanical Engineering
- Responsible for being on call on a rotating basis to cover plant problems.
- Review the previous night’s incidents and recommend the necessary repairs required at the daily morning meeting.
- Communicate daily with the Production Department in order to identify problems encountered during the previous shifts.
- Assure that all maintenance and operating tasks in the plant are scheduled and planned as specified, following up on the quality of jobs.
- Work with the Maintenance Planner on major shutdown work requests with a high degree of specialization regarding instructions, people estimates, materials, special tools, and the estimated duration of the job.
5 - 10 years of heavy industry experience, preferably in Maintenance Industry experience with Roller Mill, a plus
- Planning and Organization Skills
- Experience with Critical Path Planning
- Decision-Making Skills – RCFA experience
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Ability to read technical drawings and manuals
- Budget Adherence/Planning Experience
- Job Motivation
- Machine shop experience, preferred
Experience with welding procedures, which includes manipulating objects by hand and fine movement with fingers
Maintain physical balance
Making fast reactions to both sound and visual signals
Cement Recruiter operated by Harpe & Associates, Inc., is a high performing Recruiter with over thirty years recruiting experience for the heavy industrial manufacturing sectors of cement, lime, aggregates, minerals, metals and commercial construction. How can I help you today?
Connect on LinkedIn: http://linkd.in/1t50dmM Want to Register for other positions:https://harpe.catsone.com/careers/