The Maintenance Engineer will receive direction and mentoring from our Maintenance and Electrical Staff and will be part of an 18 - 24 month training program. The responsibilities will include, but are not limited to the following:
- Support the plant in ensuring that the equipment operates efficiently to maximize production rates and minimize fuel and power consumption.
- Work with the plant and the Maintenance Department on strategies for reliability and planning.
- Develop Reliability Matrixes with Focus on Continuous Improvement of Operations.
- Assist with yearly Maintenance Budgeting.
- Assist with Development and Supervision of Plant Improvement Projects.
- Work with the Maintenance Department on all critical jobs/repairs.
- Assist with outage planning and scheduling.
- Review CMS – daily downtime reports generator.
- Supervise contractors during plant outages.
- Assist with Root Cause Analysis.
- Plan an outage for maintenance in MS Project.
- Assist with Inventory Management.
- Assist with daily work planning and scheduling.
- Maintain plant engineering files, manuals and drawings, both physical and electronic.
- Develop work scopes and bid packages to solicit quotes for plant projects.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering
- 0 – 2 years of experience in a manufacturing facility preferred, experience in heavy industry a plus
- Strong interpersonal skills, self-starter and inquisitive by nature
- Solid knowledge of Microsoft Office products, especially word and excel, Access is a plus
- Requires availability to travel, primarily to the company’s facilities within the US
Cement Recruiter operated by Harpe & Associates, Inc., is a high performing Recruiter with over thirty years recruiting experience for the heavy industrial manufacturing sectors of cement, lime, aggregates, minerals, metals and commercial construction. How can I help you today?
Connect on LinkedIn: http://linkd.in/1t50dmM Want to Register for other positions:https://harpe.catsone.com/careers/