Our Client is expanding its global footprint into the US markets and looking for a Sr Trader. Must be US based and have proper US work authorization.
The Senior Trader will be experienced and skilled to take P&L responsibility in back-to-back trading of bulk products, preferably ones relating to portfolio of cementitious and energy products; clinker, gypsum, limestone, slag, aggregates, and thermal coal. Other bulk commodities not exceeding FOB of USD $100 per MT can also be also considered.
- He/she must be comfortable managing the purchase and sale of the cargo, as well as managing the freight side of the trade (with the help of our in-house chartering, ops, and brokering teams).
- A deep understanding of all components of the Charter Party Agreement is a must.
- Identify and capture market opportunities that enhances local and regional portfolio positions.
- Maintain good relationships with all trading partners and grow presence in the new region and/or market.
- We are interested in traders who have ready business that are actively growing their portfolio and need a platform to scale up their volume. Preferably, trades happening through at-sight LC, or other types of LC terms.
BS degree, MS degree preferred
10+ year's experience in bulk commodities trading and/or shipping
- High EQ - good interpersonal relationships and verbal skills
- Organized, detail-oriented and self motivated
- Must have logical approach to problem solving
- A team player with can-do approach
- Great negotiator and fast learner, Strong analytical mind
- Growing a portfolio of new products or new markets
- Managing a team of 3 or more a plus
Cement Recruiter operated by Harpe & Associates, Inc., is a high performing Recruiter with over thirty years recruiting experience for the heavy industrial manufacturing sectors of cement, lime, aggregates, minerals, metals and commercial construction. How can I help you today?
Connect on LinkedIn: http://linkd.in/1t50dmM Want to Register for other positions:https://harpe.catsone.com/careers/