Supervises and coordinates activities of Electricians and Instrument technicians in the areas of safety, construction, maintenance, and repair. Every Employee is expected to promote a safe work environment and safe job performance by actively participating in all plant safety programs as directed by the management.
Must meet the requirements of a Master Electrician License
- Insures compliance with standards and codes (Company standards, local electrical codes, and State and Federal regulations).
- Be capable of overseeing electrical projects from inception to commissioning. Specifically, concept evaluation, designs, estimates, installation and commissioning of process/electrical equipment.
- Assists in developing and executing training programs within the department.
- Off hours plant support- required to carry a phone in order to support plant issues / emergencies after regular working hours.
- Coordinates the activities of the electrical department with all other departments, coordinators and sub-contractors.
- Insures that the key features of a predictive, preventative electrical maintenance effort are documented, communicated, executed and appropriate records kept.
- Optimizes the electrical maintenance department through efficiencies in operations, inventory control, communication and team building.
Two-year college or technical school; plus one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
Cement Recruiter operated by Harpe & Associates, Inc., is a high performing Recruiter with over thirty years recruiting experience for the heavy industrial manufacturing sectors of cement, lime, aggregates, minerals, metals and commercial construction. How can I help you today?
Connect on LinkedIn: http://linkd.in/1t50dmM Want to Register for other positions:https://harpe.catsone.com/careers/