Qualification: Bachelor’s degree in civil engineering
Skills: Minimum 10 years of relative experience in precast / ready mix industry.
Employment: Full time
Purpose of the position:
The concrete specialist develops a wide variety of concrete mix designs with Bio cement. Testing of all Mechanical, fresh concrete, Thermal properties of Bio cement concrete in accordance with related ASTM and European standards. The specialist will carry out the tests to evaluate its durability and resistance to various environmental conditions. The candidate should undertake analysis and design tasks, summarize, review, and interpret laboratory data, and prepare and write technical reports.
- Bachelor’s degree in civil engineering
- Strong technical knowledge of concrete
- Comfortable working in a variety of environments, including local and remote construction sites,
- Expertise in new third generation concrete technologies such as UHPC, ECC , HPC …etc
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to build and maintain effective and respectful working relationships with internal and external project members
- Understanding of concrete production, testing, and standards
- Proven abilities in experimental design and testing, in accordance with standards
- Strong knowledge in ASTM, ACI and European standards related to testing and developing concrete mixes