Directs, coordinates, and exercises functional authority for planning, organization, control, integration, and completion of Cap-Ex projects within area. Ensure that project goals or objectives are accomplished within prescribed time frame and funding parameters. Duties include:
1. Effectively defines the project scope and strategy in conjunction with end users.
2. Reviews project proposal or plan to determine time frame, funding limitations, procedures for accomplishing project, staffing requirements, and allotment of available resources to various phases of project.
3. Establishes work plan and staffing for each phase of project and assigns project tasks.
4. Confers with project staff to outline work plan and to assign duties, responsibilities, and scope of authority.
5. Develops and maintains a schedule and budget for assigned projects.
6. Directs and coordinates activities of project personnel to ensure project progresses on schedule and within prescribed budget.
7. Prepares project reports for management.