Technical Services Manager, FL.
This exempt position will report to the VP of Sales, Cement and Aggregates, with a dotted line to Florida Director of Materials. This position will provide technical field support for cement, fly ash, and aggregate products and assist customers with technical aspects of their businesses.
- Assist in the initiation, management, and evaluation of the overall technical program for Florida Cement and Aggregate Products.
- Develop relationships with the customer’s technical personnel and provide technical service to enhance our customers’ operations and to maximize customer satisfaction.
- Troubleshoot, investigate, and resolve customer product issues from initiation to conclusion (manages documentation and internal/external communication).
- Act as liaison between customers and Company and Aggregates manufacturing sites.
- Develop working relationship and provide technical promotion leadership with DOT, engineering, design, and architectural firms.
- Assist Sales in development of new business and products.
- Keep informed of product performance, competitive products, and ancillary products (mineral and chemical admixtures, fine and coarse aggregates) to communicate and train sales teams.
- Maintain knowledge and skill level through participation in national and local trade associations; interact with federal, state, and local regulators, educational seminars, and industry involvement.
- Perform quality audits to ensure performance at our locations
- Bachelor’s Degree in engineering or related field.
- Five years’ experience in the ready-mix concrete industry.
- Knowledge of technical process for cement, masonry, and concrete essential; including familiarity of statistical applications and engineering principles.
- Knowledge of the aggregate industry as it relates to the performance of concrete.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Good mathematical skills and an understanding of specifications.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office – Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
Cement Recruiter operated by Harpe & Associates, Inc., are high performing Recruiters with over ninety years experience in all facets of talent acquisition, recruiting and succession planning for heavy industrial manufacturing sectors of cement, lime, aggregates, minerals, metals, large project construction, pulp/paper, automation, control systems engineering, and equipment fabrication. How can we help you today?
Connect on LinkedIn: http://linkd.in/1t50dmM Want to Register for other positions:https://harpe.catsone.com/careers/