Coordinates activities of workers engaged in the monitoring of the control panel, making necessary adjustments to the kilns raw and finish grinding, and the material handling systems.
This is a working lead position which supports the Production Manager in all aspects of operations. Must be able to take appropriate action under abnormal and emergency conditions.
Associates or technical degree (2 years) desired
or High School Graduate with equivalent experience
Leadership skills: providing leadership direction and using the correct leadership styles at the appropriate time and in the appropriate way.
3 years heavy industrial experience required
Must be willing to work shifts
cement plant experience
control room operation experience
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals
- Intermediate math skills
- Ability to understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
- Intermediate computer knowledge
- Intermediate mechanical knowledge and experience
- Oral and written communication skills
- Problem Solving Skills
- Priority setting and decision making skills
- Ability to work well in a team
- Team Leadership and willingness and ability to address human performance issues
Cement Recruiter operated by Harpe & Associates, Inc., are high performing Recruiters with over ninety years experience in all facets of talent acquisition, recruiting and succession planning for heavy industrial manufacturing sectors of cement, lime, aggregates, minerals, metals, large project construction, pulp/paper, automation, control systems engineering, and equipment fabrication. How can we help you today?
Connect on LinkedIn: http://linkd.in/1t50dmM Want to Register for other positions:https://harpe.catsone.com/careers/