Oversees electrical activities for all Plant projects including design, construction, maintenance, specifications and purchase of electrical or electronic equipment. Performs trouble-shooting at plant site. Conducts investigations and recommends or designs improvements for energy conservation programs and cost reductions. Monitors state of the art technology and provides pertinent training to operators.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
Minimum of 4 years engineering
experience in maintenance programs and operational efficiencies.
BS Degree in Electrical Engineering
or equivalent engineering degree with a minimum of four years related experience.
- Knowledge of database software, internet software, project management software, spreadsheet software and word processing software.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret common scientific and technical journals, financial reports, and legal documents.
- Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers, regulatory agencies, or members of the business community.
- Ability to write speeches and articles for publication that conform to prescribed style and format.
- Ability to effectively present information to top management, public groups, and/or boards of directors.
- Ability to apply advanced mathematical concepts such as exponents, logarithms, quadratic equations, and permutations.
- Ability to apply mathematical operations to such tasks as frequency distribution, determination of test reliability and validity, analysis of variance, correlation techniques, sampling theory, and factor analysis.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables
Cement Recruiter operated by Harpe & Associates, Inc., are high performing Recruiters with over ninety years experience in all facets of talent acquisition, recruiting and succession planning for heavy industrial manufacturing sectors of cement, lime, aggregates, minerals, metals, large project construction, pulp/paper, automation, control systems engineering, and equipment fabrication. How can we help you today?
Connect on LinkedIn: http://linkd.in/1t50dmM Want to Register for other positions:https://harpe.catsone.com/careers/