Production Coordinator reports to Plant Manager
Join exciting new cutting edge heavy industrial organization producing alternative to Fly Ash for the concrete industry.
- Ball mill and cement or similar heavy industrial manufacturing experience required.
- BS Engineering preferred, or substantial work experience in a cement or related product manufacturing environment.
- 5 years related experience, cement background preferred (quarrying, drying, milling, shipping and control room operations).
- Well developed written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability for effective working relationships, including the ability to influence.
- Fast-paced environment while managing multiple priorities - skills
- Strong leadership skills
- Supervisory and management experience
- Solid computer skills (Word, Excel, CMMS, Outlook)
Production Coordinator is responsible for all plant operations. Must be capable of analyzing and forecasting production requirements. Must ensure effective planning and work scheduling by subordinates to accomplish production objectives in a cost effective and timely manner while complying with regulatory requirements.
Disclaimer: This is not to be an exclusive list of all responsibilities', duties, and skills required of the person in this job. Equal Opportunity Employer. Client considers all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age, physical or mental disability, family responsibility, marital status, sexual orientation, political affiliation, veteran's status, gender identity or any other legal protected status. Client may legally grant certain preference in employment opportunities pursuant to The Alaska Native Claims Settlement Act 43 U.S.C. Sec. 1601 et seq., and federal contractual requirements. Successful candidate must pass, comply and adhere to Client's Drug and Alcohol policy/testing requirements and pass a thorough background check including fingerprinting.
Cement Recruiter operated by Harpe & Associates, Inc., are high performing Recruiters with over ninety years experience in all facets of talent acquisition, recruiting and succession planning for heavy industrial manufacturing sectors of cement, lime, aggregates, minerals, metals, large project construction, pulp/paper, automation, control systems engineering, and equipment fabrication. How can we help you today?
Connect on LinkedIn: http://linkd.in/1t50dmM Want to Register for other positions:https://harpe.catsone.com/careers/