Maintenance Coordinator reports to Plant Manager
Join exciting new cutting edge heavy industrial organization producing alternative to Fly Ash for the concrete industry.
- Ball mill and cement or similar heavy industrial manufacturing experience required.
- BS Mechanical Engineering, or Associates Technical Degree
- 3-5 years heavy industrial experience
- Strong mechanical background
- Supervisory experience
- Computer Skills, CMMS, MS Office
- MSHA and mining experience
Maintenance Coordinator supervises plant employees and ensures plant is maintained in good mechanical, electrical order.
- Complete work safely, efficiently, timely in compliance with MSHA safety and environmental regulations.
- Supervisory role including all aspects of managing people, in key issues such as productivity, safety, training, development and employee relations.
- Work closely with all plant employees to ensure the planning and execution of plant activities including inspections, preventative maintenance routines, daily planned work, troubleshooting, projects, and housekeeping to ensure +95% utilization of plant.
Cement Recruiter operated by Harpe & Associates, Inc., are high performing Recruiters with over ninety years experience in all facets of talent acquisition, recruiting and succession planning for heavy industrial manufacturing sectors of cement, lime, aggregates, minerals, metals, large project construction, pulp/paper, automation, control systems engineering, and equipment fabrication. How can we help you today?
Connect on LinkedIn: http://linkd.in/1t50dmM Want to Register for other positions:https://harpe.catsone.com/careers/