Global Refractory leader looking to add exciting position to their sales team. Accompany Sales force in giving technical advice for refractory.
You are mobile and will be comfortable to travel up to 75% of your time for this role where you will work on our customer sites across your region.
Whilst the role is remote, it is preferred that you are located close to a large airport within the Mid-West or North-Eastern region due to the time required to travel to customer sites.
In addition, you have:
• B.S. degree in Ceramic, Chemical, Materials Science, Mechanical Engineering Required
• Prior experience in the Industrial Market (Cement, Lime, Non-Ferrous) preferred
• Previous experiences in a customer-driven sales environment is preferred
• Excellent Computer Skills
• Ability to travel up to 75% including "short-notice" trips and occasional weekend/holidays
• Bilingual (French &/or Spanish) advantageous
About the job:
• Develop a deep understanding of customer processes & learn the "language" of their business in order to identify opportunities to offer product and service solutions
• Leverage your expert negotiation skills and technical knowledge to actively contribute to sales strategy
• Conduct audits to provide reporting and product recommendations
• Partner with Sales to identify future opportunities
• Define standards for studies (chemical, mechanical and thermal) generated by supporting teams
• Consolidate, monitor, analyze information related to market share, competition, product performance and application.
• Provide campaign book with performance, product application and developments for strategic customers
• Claim-handling: fact finding and check final customer report
• Contribute to pricing strategy
• Be point of contact between manufacturing, R&D and market served related to quality control, new products and application
• On-site customer support may require day and/or night hours in any weather conditions
This list is not exhaustive and additional responsibilities are required as outlined in the job description.
Cement Recruiter operated by Harpe & Associates, Inc., are high performing Recruiters with over ninety years experience in all facets of talent acquisition, recruiting and succession planning for heavy industrial manufacturing sectors of cement, lime, aggregates, minerals, metals, large project construction, pulp/paper, automation, control systems engineering, and equipment fabrication. How can we help you today?
Connect on LinkedIn: http://linkd.in/1t50dmM Want to Register for other positions:https://harpe.catsone.com/careers/