Hourly Cement Processing Plant
- Troubleshoot and repair electrical systems such as motors, low and medium voltage power systems, transformers, lighting systems and safety devices. Troubleshoot PLC control circuits, I/O drops and communication systems. Hands on role, required to carry tools.
3 positions available:
- Automation Concentration
- CMMS Experience
- General Industrial Electrical Technician
Cement Manufacturing Experience - Knowledge of raw materials, methods, and the tools involved in the mining, production, shipping and packaging of cement.
Minimum 2 years experience in cement processing with:
Associates Degree Electrical or Electronics Technology or
Licensed Industrial Electrician or
BS Electrical Engineering (6 months industrial experience)
- Mechanical -- Knowledge of equipment used, machines and tools, including their uses, repair of, and maintenance.
- Engineering and Technology -- Knowledge of the practical application of the technology used and manufacturing of cement. This includes applying principles, techniques, procedures, and equipment to the design and production of cement.
- Environmental – Knowledge of proper allocation of waste material.
Cement Recruiter operated by Harpe & Associates, Inc., are high performing Recruiters with over ninety years experience in all facets of talent acquisition, recruiting and succession planning for heavy industrial manufacturing sectors of cement, lime, aggregates, minerals, metals, large project construction, pulp/paper, automation, control systems engineering, and equipment fabrication. How can we help you today?
Connect on LinkedIn: http://linkd.in/1t50dmM Want to Register for other positions:https://harpe.catsone.com/careers/