Plant level Process Engineer to assist operations to increase and maintain alternative fuel materials.
- Review and monitor plant operations and analyze problems that compromise production or quality.
- Review, analyze and monitor material handling, raw milling, kiln-pyro operations and finish milling.
Extensive knowledge of cement industry, rotary cement kiln and milling operations; pyro-processes and interdependency of equipment operation efficiencies and their impact on quality.
Must have B.S. Degree in Engineering with a minimum of 3 years cement production experience or A.S. Degree in Engineering and 5 years cement production experience.
- Principles of continuous improvement, process control and quality control (Six Sigma, Lean Manufacturing).
- Knowledge/programming of Expert/Fuzzy/ECS systems.
- Practical knowledge of cement manufacturing equipment
- Application and use of Continuous Emission Monitoring Systems
- Experience with burning alternative fuels (biomass, tires, engineered fuels) is a plus.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills are essential.
- Proficiency in MS Office programs required (i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Must possess strong organizational and time management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects.
Cement Recruiter operated by Harpe & Associates, Inc., are high performing Recruiters with over ninety years experience in all facets of talent acquisition, recruiting and succession planning for heavy industrial manufacturing sectors of cement, lime, aggregates, minerals, metals, large project construction, pulp/paper, automation, control systems engineering, and equipment fabrication. How can we help you today?
Connect on LinkedIn: http://linkd.in/1t50dmM Want to Register for other positions:https://harpe.catsone.com/careers/