Bring your Business Development and Project Management skills for this exciting heavy industrial role. Based from cement plant and travels 75% on average per year. Works in the Corporate Engineering office reporting to the Sr. VP. Highly visible role.
Main duties: Finding and testing alternative fuels and raw materials to sue in cement plants. (Tires, saw dust, gypsum, synthetic gyp, iron ore, fly ash and alternatives).
Required / Qualifications:
Technical understanding of the Pyro and Kiln process
Analytical, Business acumen, Strategic Planning
Environmental and External Issues knowledge
Continuous Improvement, Process and Quality Control Principles
MS Office Suite
Motivated, Entrepreneurial and innovative
Must be able to cold call, research and establish resources for alternative fuels.
- BS Technical Engineer Degree
- 5+ years experience in plant operations, with rotation through multiple business functions
- Extensive knowledge of kilns and pyro processes
- 5 + years environmental, sustainability and alternative fuels
- Working knowledge of Federal, Provincial and Local Regulations regarding the burning of raw materials - across the US
Cement Recruiter operated by Harpe & Associates, Inc., are high performing Recruiters with over ninety years domestic and international experience in all facets of talent acquisition, recruiting and succession planning for heavy industrial manufacturing sectors of cement, lime, aggregates, minerals, metals, large project construction, pulp/paper, food, animal feed, automation, control systems enigneering, and equipment fabrication. How can we help you today?
Connect on LinkedIn: http://linkd.in/1t50dmM Want to Register for other positions:https://harpe.catsone.com/careers/