Mobile Equipment Supervisor
who takes a detailed and organized approach to preventative and autonomous mobile maintenance tasks.
- Oversee the work performed by mobile maintenance crews and outside contractors as required for each job to ensure completion in a timely and quality manner.
- Proactively managing health & safety of employees to continuously improve the company's health & safety performance.
- Provide development of direct reports and motivate staff resulting in a reliable and competent work force.
- Manages any urgent or breakdown jobs as required to keep equipment running and minimize downtime.
- Provide technical assistance to maintenance staff for problem resolution.
- Develop work schedules, equipment usage schedules, priority of mechanical expenditures, and procedures for equipment maintenance.
- Monitor the acquisition and use of materials to meet productivity and budgetary goals
- Provide oversight and leadership to the mobile equipment maintenance function.
Ensure compliance requirements are met through organizational and procedural measures including implementation of corporate guidelines, conducting training, and monitoring compliance.
Do you have:
A minimum of eight (8) years of experience with heavy industrial mechanical equipment installation, repair, and maintenance, as well as diagnosis and troubleshooting. Material handling experience essential.
3 years of supervisory experience
Good working knowledge of electrical systems, hydraulic systems, water systems, pumps, motors, conveyors and air systems.
Solid understanding of preventive/predictive/corrective maintenance principles
Demonstrated ability to lead, manage, motivate others
Project management, creative problem solving, strategic thinking
Strong communications skills
MS Office, SAP
Cement Recruiter operated by Harpe & Associates, Inc., are high performing Recruiters with over ninety years domestic and international experience in all facets of talent acquisition, recruiting and succession planning for heavy industrial manufacturing sectors of cement, lime, aggregates, minerals, metals, large project construction, pulp/paper, food, animal feed, automation, control systems enigneering, and equipment fabrication. How can we help you today?
Connect on LinkedIn: http://linkd.in/1t50dmM Want to Register for other positions:https://harpe.catsone.com/careers/