Cement Plant Experience
Process Attendants provide critical feedback from the field to the central control room and Production Supervisor on all aspects of production operations. This is accomplished through field inspections, which results in trouble-shooting, corrective action or reporting that all conditions are acceptable.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- High school education or equivalent.
- Ability to perform physical tasks that include walking, climbing equipment, working within confined spaces and lifting 50 lbs. or more.
- Ability to drive and operate various equipment such as front-end loaders, skid steers, forklifts, bobcat, etc.
- Basic mathematic skills (addition, subtraction, multiplication, division and percentage calculations).
- Must be able to work outside in all weather conditions and tolerate extreme heat and cold temperatures.
- Must be able to work rotating swing shift including 12-hour shifts.
- Read, write and speak English fluently.
- Cement Manufacturing -- Knowledge of raw materials, methods, and the tools involved in the mining, production, shipping and packaging of cement.
- Mechanical -- Knowledge of equipment used, machines and tools, including their uses, repair of, and maintenance.
- Engineering and Technology -- Knowledge of the practical application of the technology used and manufacturing of cement. This includes applying principles, techniques, procedures, and equipment to the design and production of cement.
- Environmental – Knowledge of proper allocation of waste material.
Cement Recruiter operated by Harpe & Associates, Inc., are high performing Recruiters with over ninety years domestic and international experience in all facets of talent acquisition, recruiting and succession planning for heavy industrial manufacturing sectors of cement, lime, aggregates, minerals, metals, large project construction, pulp/paper, food, animal feed, automation, control systems enigneering, and equipment fabrication. How can we help you today?
Connect on LinkedIn: http://linkd.in/1t50dmM Want to Register for other positions:https://harpe.catsone.com/careers/