Manage the equipment, employees and material for the production of the cement plant. Will be responsible for the operation of the raw material handling, raw grinding, blending, pre-heater and kiln system, cement grinding and storage.
- Direct the activities of the process attendants in their everyday duties of plant operation.
- Work with Quality Control to make necessary changes to process equipment and materials to maintain the production of quality cement.
- Follow budget for production and plant costs for all departments.
- Help develop yearly budget for all phases of plant production, including runtime, scheduled maintenance downtime, costs of raw materials, electricity and manpower.
- Becomes proficient with SAP, Microsoft word, and Excel.
- Maintains reports for production, inventories, and hours for all aspects of the production process.
- Help develop and coordinate weekly and monthly production schedules.
- Develops weekly schedules for employees.
- Follow all plant safety policies and track all departments to ensure that all policies are being followed.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- 5 or more years experience as a Production Manager; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience in production planning, inspection procedure, machine utilization, tooling, materials management, stock inventory, manpower utilization.
- Work with other departments to develop and help with necessary training for employees such as MSHA, environmental, health and specific job training.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals.
- Write routine reports and correspondences.
- Working knowledge of PC operations and software.
- Ability to perform tasks that include walking, climbing equipment, working within confined spaces and occasionally lifting up to 50 lbs.
Cement Recruiter operated by Harpe & Associates, Inc., are high performing Recruiters with over ninety years domestic and international experience in all facets of talent acquisition, recruiting and succession planning for heavy industrial manufacturing sectors of cement, lime, aggregates, minerals, metals, large project construction, pulp/paper, food, animal feed, automation, control systems enigneering, and equipment fabrication. How can we help you today?
Connect on LinkedIn: http://linkd.in/1t50dmM Want to Register for other positions:https://harpe.catsone.com/careers/