Plant HR Manager
Surface Mining - Cement Manufacturing Experience Required
Handles planning, implementing and evaluating employee labor relations and HR policies, programs, and practices for plant level. Handles legal compliance and requirement statistics, government reporting. Develops, recommends, implements and enforces HR policies and procedures. Maintains HRIS and employee benefits.
- BS Degree HR or related Business field
- HR Certification
- Union labor Relations experience
- 2 + years Direct mining experience (cement, lime, aggregates, minerals)
- Must be able to work independently, in teams and as an internal consultant
- Ability to build trust and strong relationships
- Payroll, SAP experience a plus
Cement Recruiter operated by Harpe & Associates, Inc., are high performing Recruiters with over ninety years domestic and international experience in all facets of talent acquisition, recruiting and succession planning for heavy industrial manufacturing sectors of cement, lime, aggregates, minerals, metals, large project construction, pulp/paper, food, animal feed, automation, control systems enigneering, and equipment fabrication. How can we help you today?
Connect on LinkedIn: http://linkd.in/1t50dmM Want to Register for other positions:https://harpe.catsone.com/careers/