Our Client, a major US cement manufacturer, is looking for a Quality Supervisor to join our team. 3 locations
- Direct the activities of the Quality Control Laboratory, which includes training and supervising all lab personnel and relieving all laboratory job functions.
- Work with customers to resolve any issues/complaints regarding the cement quality or delivery of the final product.
- Responsible for the generation of mill tests, letters of certification, and bonding of quarry acreage.
- Generate plant daily material report and maintain records on quality.
- Must be actively involved in safety by the investigation and reporting on accidents involving employees and equipment. Must promote and enforce safe working practices and good housekeeping, as well as maintain laboratory equipment in working order.
- Responsible for overseeing proper mix changes, scheduling of departments, and adherence to Internal Quality Objectives.
- Maintain current knowledge of collective bargaining agreement and related plant policies. Seek opportunities to promote and instill an attitude of cost and profit consciousness among all employees.
- Perform analysis, testing and preparation of special reports as assigned by Quality Manager.
- Compile the annual budget for the Laboratory.
- Works with State DOT for cement approval and Federal Agencies to certify lab procedures and equipment.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Chemistry or related Technical Discipline
- 3- 5 years in an industrial environment preferred
- Candidate should have a strong technical background with excellent interpersonal skills
Cement Recruiter operated by Harpe & Associates, Inc., are high performing Recruiters with over ninety years domestic and international experience in all facets of talent acquisition, recruiting and succession planning for heavy industrial manufacturing sectors of cement, lime, aggregates, minerals, metals, large project construction, pulp/paper, food, animal feed, automation, control systems enigneering, and equipment fabrication. How can we help you today?
Connect on LinkedIn: http://linkd.in/1t50dmM Want to Register for other positions:https://harpe.catsone.com/careers/