Major US cement manufacturer is seeking Mechanical Maintenance Supervisor to join the team at the Maryneal, TX plant.
Company provides a culture that supports career growth through strong leadership and development planning that is both financially and professionally rewarding for all our employees.
Reporting directly to the Maintenance Manager and responsible for performing various but is not limited to: reducing maintenance costs and improve equipment reliability through the implementation of a predictive maintenance program and by planning, coordinating and supervising corrective maintenance projects assigned by the Maintenance Manager. The incumbent will also plan shutdown repairs and be responsible for the completion of capital projects.
- Must possess a minimum of a two-year degree in engineering or related fields, preferably in mechanical or electrical engineering.
- Must be proficient with reading blueprints and schematics.
- Computer skills including knowledge of spreadsheets, database and word processing software.
- Good communications skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to identify problems that arise and implement corrective measures.
Cement Recruiter operated by Harpe & Associates, Inc., are high performing Recruiters with over ninety years domestic and international experience in all facets of talent acquisition, recruiting and succession planning for heavy industrial manufacturing sectors of cement, lime, aggregates, minerals, metals, large project construction, pulp/paper, food, animal feed, automation, control systems enigneering, and equipment fabrication. How can we help you today?
Connect on LinkedIn: http://linkd.in/1t50dmM Want to Register for other positions:https://harpe.catsone.com/careers/