The Cement Plant - Production Manager leads production department to efficiently manufacture budgeted amount of products while meeting safety, environmental, and quality objectives. Ensures practices are in alignment with company vision in the above areas.
- Cement Pyro Processing Experience as Manager level, exposure to all functional areas within cement plant
- BS Engineering Degree or Chemical Engineering Degree
- MSHA Safety experience
- Solid decision making ability and analytical approach to problem solving
- Basic Finance skills
- Calm and stable under stress when dealing with situations
- Solid understanding of industrial equipment and processes
- Mechanical and Electrical aptitude
Cement Recruiter operated by Harpe & Associates, Inc., are high performing Recruiters with over ninety years domestic and international experience in all facets of talent acquisition, recruiting and succession planning for heavy industrial manufacturing sectors of cement, lime, aggregates, minerals, metals, large project construction, pulp/paper, food, animal feed, automation, control systems enigneering, and equipment fabrication. How can we help you today?
Connect on LinkedIn: http://linkd.in/1t50dmM Want to Register for other positions:https://harpe.catsone.com/careers/