The Electrical Superintendent
reports to the Maintenance Manager and is responsible for the overall planning and execution of all electrical, automation and instrumentation maintenance at the Cement Plant.
This role ensures completion of electrical and instrumentation jobs with the highest level of safety, quality, and effectiveness, at optimum cost to maximize equipment availability. This role also implements effective and documented preventative and predictive maintenance practices and improvement projects (including capital).
- Engineering degree is desirable, but not required.
- 7-12 years of experience in an electrical maintenance role with direct reports.
- Project management, installation and capital project experience.
- Demonstrated strong leadership skills; proven track record for creating employee ownership of safety, quality and production.
- Excellent time management skills; ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks; good planning skills.
- Sound understanding of accounting practices; capable of completing accurate and thorough performance evaluations.
- Experience with material handling and process design systems; knowledge of crushing and conveyor equipment required.
- Effective oral and written communication skills; excellent report writing; proficiency with AutoCad and Microsoft Office, including Microsoft Project.
- Demonstrated proficiency in basic computer skills (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
Cement Recruiter operated by Harpe & Associates, Inc., are high performing Recruiters with over ninety years experience in all facets of talent acquisition, recruiting and succession planning for heavy industrial manufacturing sectors of cement, lime, aggregates, minerals, metals, large project construction, pulp/paper, automation, control systems engineering, and equipment fabrication. How can we help you today?
Connect on LinkedIn: http://linkd.in/1t50dmM Want to Register for other positions:https://harpe.catsone.com/careers/