Responsibilities: will report directly to the Maintenance Manager and will be responsible for performing various duties, but is not limited to: reducing maintenance costs and improve equipment reliability through the implementation of a predictive maintenance program and by planning, coordinating and supervising corrective maintenance projects assigned by the Maintenance Manager. The incumbent will also plan shutdown repairs and be responsible for the completion of capital projects.
- Must possess a minimum of a two-year degree in engineering or related fields, preferably in mechanical or electrical engineering.
- Must be proficient with reading blue prints and schematics.
- Computer skills including knowledge of spreadsheets, database and word processing software.
- Good communications skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to identify problems that arise and implement corrective measures.
Cement Recruiter operated by Harpe & Associates, Inc., is a high performing Recruiter with over thirty years recruiting experience for the heavy industrial manufacturing sectors of cement, lime, aggregates, minerals, metals and commercial construction. How can I help you today?
Connect on LinkedIn: http://linkd.in/1t50dmM Want to Register for other positions:https://harpe.catsone.com/careers/