This position has responsibility for mine planning, permitting (local, state and federal), construction projects, site engineering, and assisting mine management in solving engineering and mine planning issues while ensuring compliance with all regulatory agencies.
Position supervises the Quarry Team.
Handles day to day quarry operations.
- BS Engineering Degree, Geology or related
- 5 years experience in mining
- 3 years experience crew supervision
- 3 years experience with permitting, submittals, compliance and negotiations with regulatory agencies
- Advanced AutoCad and Carlson software
Cement Recruiter operated by Harpe & Associates, Inc., are high performing Recruiters with over ninety years domestic and international experience in all facets of talent acquisition, recruiting and succession planning for heavy industrial manufacturing sectors of cement, lime, aggregates, minerals, metals, large project construction, pulp/paper, food, animal feed, automation, control systems enigneering, and equipment fabrication. How can we help you today?
Connect on LinkedIn: http://linkd.in/1t50dmM Want to Register for other positions:https://harpe.catsone.com/careers/