Travel: Ability to travel up to 80%.
Location: Texas (near a major airport) preferred.
No Direct Reports
Super Motivated, Growth Minded
Willing to work independently and be a self-starter.
The Regional Sales Manager’s role includes managing over $20M of an existing sales portfolio of municipalities, as well as being responsible for the short and long-term growth of the business. The ideal candidate should have a proven track record of success in business development, technical sales, strong analytical and relationship management skills, and excellent communication and interpersonal abilities.
- Ability to develop and maintain relationships at senior professional levels.
- Superior communication (written & verbal), presentation, interpersonal, and relationship management skills.
- Strong negotiation skills with ability to influence team members, partners, and other stakeholders without authority.
- Strong aptitude to succeed in a technical and relationship-driven business.
Duties will include both direct account and distributor management, evaluating and monitoring market trends, identifying new opportunities, and increasing profitability.
This position is an incredible opportunity for a highly motivated sales professional with technical proficiency to join a talented team in a growing and essential market.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Develop initiatives, growth strategies, and plans to meet business goals.
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE:
Establish contact and build business relationships within the vast municipal water and wastewater utility market, consulting engineers and contractors in the assigned
Bachelor’s degree is required.
Demonstrated ability to progressively grow sales with five (5) or more years of relevant sales and account management experience.
- Five (5) years of experience in the wastewater treatment market preferred, but not required.
- Understanding the purchasing processes and selection protocols for municipal projects required.
- Demonstrated computer skills
Cement Recruiter operated by Harpe & Associates, Inc., is a high performing Recruiter with over thirty years recruiting experience for the heavy industrial manufacturing sectors of cement, lime, aggregates, minerals, metals and commercial construction. How can I help you today?
Connect on LinkedIn: http://linkd.in/1t50dmM Want to Register for other positions:https://harpe.catsone.com/careers/