Oversee predictive, preventive and corrective maintenance programs; supervise and coordinate worker activities engaged in setting up, installing, repairing, and maintaining equipment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Directs and supervises workers engaged in repairing, dismantling, assembling, and installing industrial equipment on an as required basis.
- Assigns daily work orders for repair activities at start of shift
- Supervise repair activities and preventive maintenance work throughout the shift
- Ensure repair activities completed as assigned; generate follow-up work orders as necessary
- Introduces new preventative maintenance technology programs and ensures these programs meet manufacturer, company, and industry standards.
- Troubleshoots any equipment and/or machinery malfunctions to determine root cause(s) and develops corrective action plans to rectify the problems.
- Bachelor's degree/diploma from a Technical school or University.
- Three to five years of related experience or equivalent combination of education and manufacturing experience.
- Ability to read and interpret blue prints and mechanical drawings.
- Mechanical aptitude/experience. Familiarization of heavy equipment.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Project/process management skills including 6 Sigma, Root-cause analysis and formal quality programs experience highly desired.
- Knowledge of MS Office, SAP and Ariba experience highly desired.
Cement Recruiter operated by Harpe & Associates, Inc., are high performing Recruiters with over ninety years experience in all facets of talent acquisition, recruiting and succession planning for heavy industrial manufacturing sectors of cement, lime, aggregates, minerals, metals, large project construction, pulp/paper, automation, control systems engineering, and equipment fabrication. How can we help you today?
Connect on LinkedIn: http://linkd.in/1t50dmM Want to Register for other positions:https://harpe.catsone.com/careers/