Maintain continual observation of cement plant operation of various processes through recordings and indications of the control system, monitors and visual observation when necessary.
Supervise process and hourly employees and work closely with lab technicians.
Take corrective action as necessary and report and recommend solutions for production problem areas.
Assure that a consistent, quality product is being produced through interaction with the quality control department and through the review of laboratory test results on clinker and cement.
BS Degree or equivalent experience in Industrial Engineering
Required Work Experience: 3-5 years in cement operation
Required Computer and Software Skills: Knowledge of processing methods and appropriate planning techniques. Proficiency with Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
Shift work: 12 hour rotating shift 6:00 to 6:00
Reports to Production Manager
- Previous supervisory experience
- Knowledge of processing methods and appropriate planning techniques
- Problem solving and analytical skils
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals
- Ability to read, analyze, interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, governmental regulations.
- MSHA safety regulation and 5s / ISO experience
Cement Recruiter operated by Harpe & Associates, Inc., are high performing Recruiters with over ninety years experience in all facets of talent acquisition, recruiting and succession planning for heavy industrial manufacturing sectors of cement, lime, aggregates, minerals, metals, large project construction, pulp/paper, automation, control systems engineering, and equipment fabrication. How can we help you today?
Connect on LinkedIn: http://linkd.in/1t50dmM Want to Register for other positions:https://harpe.catsone.com/careers/