HR career opportunity
for Florida Business Unit. This exempt position will be responsible for the support and consultation to managers and employees in the Jacksonville & Volusia Florida market.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Collaborate with management teams to ensure alignment of human resources goals and objectives.
- Execute the recruitment process to include Job posting, phone screening, interviewing, background checks, communication with candidates and managers.
- Lead performance management efforts to include reward and recognition, conflict resolution and corrective action.
- Manage the requisition log and applicant/interview/hire reports via online database.
- Outline employee development to include planning, coordination, and facilitation of training programs.
- Support deployment of HR programs, including performance management, salary administration and implementation, staffing, headcount planning/reporting, retention, and career development.
- Ensure compliance and conformance regulation along with diversity initiatives within the organization and geographic locations.
- Consult with line management by providing HR guidance when appropriate.
- Monitor the job market and prepare analyses and summaries of the main movements and trends.
- Establish and maintain relationships with Colleges and Universities and plan partnership activities.
- Provide ad-hoc reporting and analytics as required.
- Complete other special projects as needed.
- Travel: 25% will be officed out of Jacksonville, will be required to cover plants from Jacksonville to Edgewater, FL.
Bachelor’s degree in HR Management, Industrial Relations, Business Management, or related.
- Excellent communication skills with professional decorum, oral and written.
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to prioritize responsibilities.
- End-user expertise with MS Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Strong work ethic, dedication, and commitment to serve others.
- Ability to manage various tasks concurrently and effectively.
- Positive demeanor to achieve goals and deliver results.
- 3-5 years of Generalist experience or other function within HR.
- PHR & SHRM-CP certifications a plus.
- HR Experience within heavy industrial manufacturing. cement / concrete industry is a plus.
Cement Recruiter operated by Harpe & Associates, Inc., are high performing Recruiters with over ninety years experience in all facets of talent acquisition, recruiting and succession planning for heavy industrial manufacturing sectors of cement, lime, aggregates, minerals, metals, large project construction, pulp/paper, automation, control systems engineering, and equipment fabrication. How can we help you today?
Connect on LinkedIn: http://linkd.in/1t50dmM Want to Register for other positions:https://harpe.catsone.com/careers/