Coordinates activities of workers engaged in the monitoring of the control panel, which includes making necessary adjustments to the kilns raw and finish grinding, and the material handling systems. This is a working lead position which supports the Production Manager in all aspects of operations. Must be able to take appropriate action under abnormal and emergency conditions.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 3 years industrial experience required
- Must be willing to work shifts
- Participation in Leadership Assessment
- Associates or technical degree (2 years) desired
- Past cement plant experience desired
- Past control room operation experience desired
- Safety/MSHA Requirements
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals
- Intermediate math skills
- Ability to understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
- Intermediate computer knowledge
- Intermediate mechanical
- Oral and written communication skills
- Problem Solving Skills
- Priority setting and decision making skills
- Ability to work well in a team
- Team leadership skills
- Willingness and ability to address human performance issues
- Leadership skills: providing leadership direction and using the correct leadership styles at the appropriate
Cement Recruiter operated by Harpe & Associates, Inc., are high performing Recruiters with over ninety years experience in all facets of talent acquisition, recruiting and succession planning for heavy industrial manufacturing sectors of cement, lime, aggregates, minerals, metals, large project construction, pulp/paper, automation, control systems engineering, and equipment fabrication. How can we help you today?
Connect on LinkedIn: http://linkd.in/1t50dmM Want to Register for other positions:https://harpe.catsone.com/careers/