To supervise and coordinate the daily activities of the plant requirements, meeting quantity and quality of products within specifications and costs as set by the plant. Run the plant operation (control room) optimizing production and maintain all quality and operational targets set by the plant.
- Minimum High School Diploma, preferably with a technically oriented curriculum. or
- Associates or Bachelors Degree in technical field is preferred.
- Experience in a cement plant or other heavy industry is highly preferred.
- Two / Three years related experience with demonstrated progression of increased responsibility. Prefer at least 1 of those years in a supervisory role. Cement plant control room operation experience a plus.
- Well-developed written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with multiple priorities.
- Well developed leadership capabilities.
- Good troubleshooting, problem solving, analytical and organizational skills. Solid computer skills (Excel, Word, Maximo, Outlook, etc).
Cement Recruiter operated by Harpe & Associates, Inc., are high performing Recruiters with over ninety years experience in all facets of talent acquisition, recruiting and succession planning for heavy industrial manufacturing sectors of cement, lime, aggregates, minerals, metals, large project construction, pulp/paper, automation, control systems engineering, and equipment fabrication. How can we help you today?
Connect on LinkedIn: http://linkd.in/1t50dmM Want to Register for other positions:https://harpe.catsone.com/careers/