Quarry Mobile Mechanic for Heavy Equipment
Looking for an energetic, dependable and self-motivated person, who can work in a busy quarry atmosphere. Perform preventative maintenance, repair, and fabrication of trucks, heavy and small mobile equipment. Including plant processing equipment as needed.
- Be responsible for shop facility.
- Accurately and promptly diagnose specific problems on mobile equipment by trouble shooting.
- Be responsible for scheduled maintenance for mobile fleet.
- Performs other functions as assigned by management.
- Have a strong mechanical background.
- Trains and coaches other employees on maintenance practices.
- Strong communication, interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously and in a fast pace environment.
- Knowledge of Quarry operations including mobile equipment, different types of products and plant process.
- Have a strong teamwork attitude.
- Must be willing to work days, nights, weekends and rotating schedules.
- Strong computer knowledge/skills, Excel and Outlook.
- Proactive in SAFETY and works well in a team environment.
- Maintain regular and predictable attendance without tardiness.
- Good oral, written and communication skills
- Able to lift 75 pounds
Cement Recruiter operated by Harpe & Associates, Inc., are high performing Recruiters with over ninety years experience in all facets of talent acquisition, recruiting and succession planning for heavy industrial manufacturing sectors of cement, lime, aggregates, minerals, metals, large project construction, pulp/paper, automation, control systems engineering, and equipment fabrication. How can we help you today?
Connect on LinkedIn: http://linkd.in/1t50dmM Want to Register for other positions:https://harpe.catsone.com/careers/