Maintenance planner provides technical specifications, limitations, methods and procedures.
Leads weekly scheduling/coordination meetings with other departments to specify downtime requirements and define interaction between the different operational groups.
Initiates and schedules routine contract work. Responsible for ensuring administrative functions for appropriate cost control are in place, such as providing the scope of work to the vendor, approving purchase order requisitions and managing within budgeted dollars.
Maintains the mechanical backlog (in cooperation with the inspectors) ensuring work orders are up to date, have been sufficiently planned and are kept live as required providing information as to the status and scheduling requirements of the same.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Technology.
- Minimum of 5 years related experience in engineering and maintenance of equipment and facilities in a professional role.
- Experience in cement industry is strongly desired.
- Demonstrate ability in planning, organizing, directing and developing the maintenance department.
- Extensive technical problem-solving background.
- Negotiating abilities and competency in conflict resolution.
- Proven participative management style and ability to develop teams.
Cement Recruiter operated by Harpe & Associates, Inc., are high performing Recruiters with over ninety years domestic and international experience in all facets of talent acquisition, recruiting and succession planning for heavy industrial manufacturing sectors of cement, lime, aggregates, minerals, metals, large project construction, pulp/paper, food, animal feed, automation, control systems enigneering, and equipment fabrication. How can we help you today?
Connect on LinkedIn: http://linkd.in/1t50dmM Want to Register for other positions:https://harpe.catsone.com/careers/